Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Murder in Benghazi


Charlie Woods - Father of Ex-Seal Tyrone Woods killed when trying to save others at the compund

“I don’t know much about weapons but it’s coming out right now that they actually had laser focused on the mortars that were being sent to kill my son. And they refused to pull the trigger. They refused to send in those AC-130s. To me, I’m an attorney, this may not be the legal test of murder. But to me that is not only cowardice, but those people who made the decision and who knew about the decision and lied about it, are murderers of my son.“



The fox video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AR37NL89rfI#!

Let me explain something.  Focusing a laser on a target is done in night vision conditions, and is also called "painting a target".   It's done so others can shoot at it.  It means resources were ON-SITE, either on the ground or IN THE AIR, to take out those who were assaulting the consulate.

And the President said NO.


Why would you want to re-elect our current President?  Who does he keep safe?  The Muslim Brotherhood? Al-Quaeda? Certainly not Americans that he has sent in harm's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment